Support SafeHouse of Seminole
A donation to SafeHouse is a contribution to help women and children and men find housing, resources and support during a difficult time. From campus housing to support groups, counseling and children and youth programs, your donation helps us provide better and more comprehensive services for these women and their families. Your contribution also helps us promote healthy relationships built on respect, equality and security through community outreach and programs to prevent abuse against women, children, men and pets.
Ways You Can Give
1. Donate online: Make a donation easily and securely.
2. AmazonSmile: Support us while you shop for essentials throughout the year as well as the holidays. You shop. Amazon Gives. Click here to learn more and get started.
3. Become a monthly sponsor: Help us continue offering and growing our programs and services for women and children affected by violence.
4. Celebrations, holidays and anniversaries: Throw a purple party to raise awareness, asking each attendee to bring a gift or donation to support victims of domestic violence.
Honor a friend or family member by helping a family living at SafeHouse, seeking shelter and safety from an abuser.
Pledge your birthday to SafeHouse. Let your friends and family know that instead of wanting presents for your birthday, you would like them to donate to SafeHouse to benefit the residents of SafeHouse and make Seminole County a safer place to live.
The holidays are a time for family and togetherness. For survivors living at SafeHouse, the holidays may be especially difficult, as they are without a safe home of their own. Donate holiday gifts and share a bit of holiday cheer with those who find themselves far from home. Your generosity will ensure that each of the SafeHouse children and their family members experience a sense of belonging and hope for the New Year.
5. Collection Event: Hold a donation collection event, such as a “Diaper Drive” or canned food drive.
6. Donate by mail: Mail a check or money order to:
SafeHouse of Seminole
P.O. Box 471279
Lake Monroe, FL 32747
Please include your name, address and phone number for tax deduction purposes.
7. Donate by phone: 407-302-5220 ext. 234. Call between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm or email email@example.com
SafeHouse of Seminole is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donation is always secure, private and tax deductible.