Joining SafeHouse of Seminole means you can make a life-changing difference in hundreds of Central Florida women, men, teens and children. Check below for current open positions and check back often to see if the right opportunity for you becomes available.
If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, email your resume and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: H.R.
Are you a Night Owl! If so, we have the perfect job for you: Now Hiring Part-Time Overnight Shift Advocates:
SafeHouse is currently looking for two to three advocates to work the overnight shift. Overnight advocates will work as a team to provide core services to domestic violence survivors.
We have weeknight and weekend shifts available from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Answer the crisis hotline
- Provide personal advocacy to residents in need
- Assist with data entry
- Prepare rooms for incoming residents
- Maintain and help organized the campus areas such as pantry, clothing closet and kitchen.
- Assist with evening procedures including securing the building and ensuring lights and thermostat are set appropriately
- Ensure center visitors are posted daily
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to work with and maintain confidential information
- Able to work independently & manage deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong data entry skills
Education/ Experience Required:
- Associate Degree, Bachelors preferred
- Previous overnight experience beneficial
- Valid Florida driver’s license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a satisfactory driving record.
- Candidates considered are subject to criminal background check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12 – $14/hour
SafeHouse of Seminole is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination.